Desk calendars are a fun and creative way to keep track of your daily life. They provide you with an opportunity to document the everyday minutiae that make up our lives while also giving you the chance to plan for future events.
The article goes into detail on how to create your own desk calendar by following some simple steps.
Gather Your Supplies
Make a list of things you want to include in your calendar. Get creative and think about what would make the most exciting content and what you find important enough to document daily.
Make An Outline
Decide how often you want each day’s entry to be. Outline your entries, using either numbers or bullets as headers, depending on which system works best for you. While some people prefer one over the other, it is essential that whatever method makes sense to you is used consistently throughout your project.
So that all readers can understand where events fall within time intervals such as days or weeks with ease. You can check for offers on the desk calendar for savings.
Choose Creative Images
Choose images that inspire creativity inside yourself when looking at them by doing image searches online. You can try saving pictures from magazines or other places so that you can find just the right picture when it comes time to put your project together. Use them as inspiration for what types of things would be good to include in your calendar, but do not directly copy images into your own work.
Print Each Page Individually
Print each page individually on photo quality paper and cut down the middle between days with a craft knife (be sure to ask an adult for help if this is too difficult). A guillotine-style cutter works best because it cuts evenly and does not leave any jagged edges behind like scissors might.
It also saves time by cutting multiple pages at once! Be sure not to use regular printer paper. Otherwise, the ink will run through onto all following sheets of paper and ruin everything. Check for deals on cutters for savings.
Using A Hole Puncher
Put your pages together in the correct order and bind them using a hole puncher. Punch one small hole into each side of all 40 sheets, and then use ribbon or binder rings to put it all together. Alternatively, you can also ask an adult for help if this seems too complicated. They may have different ways that might work better than these! You can save on hole puncher through coupons.
Add Fun Borders
Another way is by adding fun borders around certain parts of the desktop calendar, such as around all Sundays or Mondays, depending on what day you would prefer to see first when looking at your monthly desk calendars, either vertically or horizontally! It will help keep things organized while brightening up your office space!
Other Ways To Follow
- One way to make your desk calendar is by adding small everyday events for each of the days. It will make it easier for you to keep track of what day is on your desk calendar.
- Another tip to follow is using colors that are bright and can easily be It. It will help you identify the different days, months, and years on your desk calendar. Another option is to use images that you like.
- Other ways include using different paper types for each month, making it easier to turn the pages on your desk calendar throughout the year.
- By doing this, you can also add extra notes or reminders under each month’s page, so they are more visible and accessible than if they were in a notebook.
- Last but not least, an essential key tip is to measure how much room there will be on the desk calendar. It will make it easier for you to cut out each month individually and measure how far apart they need to be from one another.
That was all about making a desk calendar. It is a simple project that takes a few hours and can be done with materials you might already have around your house. It’s an inexpensive way to create an attractive, functional desk calendar for yourself or as a gift. You can also check for tips on improving time management skills for further help.